Location: Hempstead ValleySalary: £9.10 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Part time
Closing Date: Saturday 29 May 2021
Are you fanatical about fashion and love giving the very best levels of customer care so that you leave everyone happy, wanting to keep coming back and telling all their friends?
Do you want to be the best and to be part of a wonderful team who display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range in order to promote our brand?
If so, then we want YOU!
- Responsible for opening and closing the store in the absence of management as and when required
- Cashing up at the end of the day and ensuring correct procedures are followed as and when required
- Providing back up support to the Store/Deputy Manager and reporting back to them on any issues
- Optimise sales and individual customer purchases.
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service.
- Operate till and handle financial transactions.
- Replenish stock with our fantastic products and specialist brands.
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling on a regular basis - we are busy!
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for Health and Safety.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM OUR EMPLOYEES?
- A warm, friendly and engaging personality is essential.
- To be highly motivated and a desire to be the best with an energy and enthusiasm to succeed.
- A proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment - you will need to work hard and smart.
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is highly desirable.
- Experience in a retail environment with a quality brand is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion.
- 01634 376688
- Visit Website