Permanent Full-Time Management Position. Salary – Competitive.
STORE MANAGER (SOUTH)
Contract Type: Permanent
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe. The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands. Role Overview Managing the store team, you will focus on driving sales and maximising store profitability while providing industry-leading service on the high street. You will continue to exceed your stores KPIs and maintain the company standards while following company guidelines. Most importantly you will represent the business in the most professional manner. Customer Service
- Maintain customer retention by providing first class service.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints and resolving the issue/request.
- Drive consistency within your internal teams to achieve the highest service levels.
- Have a strong understanding of the Customer Service measuring programme, Customer Satisfaction Sales
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Analyse Oracle reports to assist you in making key sales decisions.
- Manage in-store devices in order to capitalise on a wider range of products.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, Average Transaction Value, and conversion, applying this to the store environment. Visual Merchandising
- Following a weekly brief, ensure that this is applied to your store and maintain high visual standards.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Making sure that all new product and the advertised product is all visible and in the correct locations.
- Ensure mannequins, displays, and windows are updated in accordance with Visual Merchandising guidelines. Training & Development
- Develop existing team members and encourage progression within the company.
- Hold regular training meetings within the store, making sure the team around you are able to maintain the high standards required.
- Keep track of internal progression, ensuring all personnel completes the relevant EAssessments.
- Management development should be prioritised by the use of the in-house Trainee Management Academy. Skills/Experience/Knowledge Needed
- Retail Management experience.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Benefits
- UK/International career progression.
- Company discount.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company pension.
- Private health care
- Unit 34
- 01634 471875
- Visit Website