Mother's Day Gift Fayre 29th February - 6th March
Posted on Feb 18, 2016
Join us on 29th February – 6th March for our annual Mother’s Day Gift Fayre. You’ll find a wide selection of artisan and bespoke Mother’s Day gifts from local Kent retailers that will be sure to make your mum smile. Choose from vintage teas, chocolates, candles, jewellery and much more, all under one roof in the lead up to Mothering Sunday.
Open 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 7pm Saturday and from 10am - 4pm on Sunday, Hempstead Valley's Mother’s Day Gift Fayre will give you the chance to source a perfectly unique present from a wide range of independent exhibitors.
PLUS, enter our Mother’s Day competition within the centre for your chance to win a hamper of Mother’s Day Gifts worth £50!
We will also be running three further competitions on our official Facebook page for your chance to WIN a vintage cream tea for two courtesy of Vintage China Gifts & Hire, a ‘My Chocolate Explosion’ Mother’s Day gift package and a personalised limewood Jewellery box with tilting mirror courtesy of Burning Desires!
List of Exhibitors
- Vintage China (China hire, cream teas)
- My Chocolate Explosion (chocolate bouquets)
- Burning Desires (personalised wood gifts)
- Chocolate Angel (chocolate shoes and chocolate)
- Bali Tea (tea)
- Energetix (jewellery)
- Fluffys (marshmallows)
- Busy Bee (wax melts, scented candles)
- Bars Bazaar (fairies, fairy shaped candles, handmade fairy necklaces)
- The Fudgery (fudge)
- Sentimental candles (non-scented poem printed mum candles etc.)
- Luv Photo (photography)
- Bling Designs (embellished/jewelled items)
- Gifted (trinket gifts)
- Michaels Fine Crafts (pens and bits)
- Concrete Animals
- Grow Your Own (fresh grown plants - still in soil hanging baskets)
- Gel Plants
- Personalised prezzies - hand painted personalised signs