We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join our Hempstead Branch, here at OneSavings Bank.
The primary focus of the role is to provide a high standard of customer service whilst consistently delivering a high degree of accuracy. Also to deepen relationships with new and existing customers via the promotion of Kent Reliance products and services.
As the Customer Service Assistant, you would be…
• Providing a professional and courteous counter service
• Processing transactions with precision and accuracy such as new account opening and general counter transactions
• Overseeing the collection and deliveries via G4S ensuring that all security procedures are adhered to
• Responsible for the reconciliation of your own till and the consolidation of the branch end of day banking
• Adhering to all bank legislation, policy and procedures including Money Laundering Policy and Data Protection Act
The hours of work are from Monday to Friday from 0900 – 1700 hours with the requirement to work 2 Saturday’s a month from 0900 – 1600 hours.
As there is the requirement to work one day of the weekend, you would get a day off during the week meaning the hours of work would only ever be 35 hours.
You’ll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say ‘yes’ to the following questions:
• Do you have existing experience in a customer facing environment?
• Do you have experience working in a Retail Banking environment?
The benefits include:
• An annual 10% discretionary bonus opportunity
• 22 days holiday, increasing to 24 in April 2019
• Holiday Purchase Scheme – ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday
• Access to discounts from Perkbox (including cheap cinema tickets!)
To learn more and apply, please visit their website: http://careers.osb.co.uk/JobSearch/JobDetails.aspx?pageNav=JobSearch&page=1&jobID=224
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 550 staff.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.