Sound and vision, video games, photography, office, PC and phones, DIY, garden, car, household appliances, toys and baby, gifts, jewellery and watches, sports and leisure, furniture and homewares.
We are a unique multi-channel retailer recognised for choice, value and convenience. We sell general merchandise and products for the home from over 700 stores throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland, online and over the telephone. In the last financial year, our sales were £4.3 billion and we employ some 33,000 people across the business.
We serve over 130 million customers a year through our stores. On average, 18 million UK households, or around two thirds of the population, have our Argos catalogue at home at any time. We intend to open approximately 20 stores this financial year. The Argos website was the most visited high street retail website in the UK in 2008.
With your help, we're reducing the impact our business has on the environment.
Did you know:
- your Argos catalogue is 100% recyclable
- we source the paper from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources
- our old catalogues are particularly sought after by newspaper print manufacturers
All our catalogues and flyers can be recycled, at any of the following places
- Our stores - your nearest store will be happy to recycle the catalogues for you
- Local authority collections - If your local authority provides you with newspaper collection services then they can take away our old catalogues
- Local recycling points - if these are more convenient, take your catalogue to your nearest collection point - find your nearest recycling centre by visiting www.recyclenow.com
So when you're ready to pick up your new catalogue, please try and recycle your old one.
* Certified by the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Schemes (PEFC). For more info contact: www.pefc.org